This web page contains complete information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. Take a look here
for more information on Chromium. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\68.0.3424.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.46 MB (1531392 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.85 MB (4041216
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.46 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (548.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 68.0.3424.0
of Chromium. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by Chromium. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-08 02:25:43.403