Chromium is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. More data about Chromium can be found here
. Usually the Chromium application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. Chromium's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\65.0.3297.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.65 MB (1733120 bytes) on disk.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.69 MB (3866112
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.65 MB)
- setup.exe (2.03 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 65.0.3297.0
alone. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by the software company Chromium. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found very quickly. When you click Chromium in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-17 15:05:27.810