Chromium is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Chromium. Chromium is normally set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\61.0.3151.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. The program's main executable file occupies 4.74 MB (4968960 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Chromium is composed of the following executables which take 9.90 MB (10385920
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (4.74 MB)
- setup.exe (5.17 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 61.0.3151.0
only. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found very quickly. After you select Chromium in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-06 09:44:00.547