Chromium is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. Further information on Chromium can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\58.0.3008.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 990.00 KB (1013760 bytes) on disk.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.46 MB (2579968
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (990.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.49 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 58.0.3008.0
alone. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by Chromium. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-22 17:41:38.530