This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. More information on Chromium can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\50.0.2661.94\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it takes circa 1.16 MB (1212928 bytes) on disk.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.60 MB (3778560
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.16 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1,000.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.47 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 50.0.2661.94
only. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by Chromium. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found automatically. When you click Chromium in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 23:08:57.400