You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Go over here
for more information on Chromium. Usually the Chromium application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\56.0.2901.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it occupies circa 804.50 KB (823808 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They occupy 7.07 MB (7410176
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (804.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (5.08 MB)
- setup.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 56.0.2901.0
of Chromium. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by Chromium. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-26 10:08:07.603