Chromium is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Chromium. Usually the Chromium application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\58.0.3014.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. The application's main executable file has a size of 810.00 KB (829440 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Chromium. They occupy about 7.42 MB (7785472
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (810.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (5.48 MB)
- setup.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 58.0.3014.0
of Chromium. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Chromium.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Chromium is an application by the software company Chromium. Some users decide to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found automatically. When you select Chromium in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-24 10:31:10.820