Chromium is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Further information on Chromium can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\46.0.2463.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. The application's main executable file occupies 684.50 KB (700928 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They take 2.48 MB (2602496
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (684.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (741.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.09 MB)
This page is about Chromium version 46.0.2463.0
only. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by Chromium. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 09:28:56.440