Chromium is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. You can read more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Usually the Chromium application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\42.0.2291.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. The program's main executable file has a size of 658.50 KB (674304 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Chromium is comprised of the following executables which take 2.41 MB (2529792
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (658.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (703.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.08 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 42.0.2291.0
alone. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by Chromium. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found automatically. After you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-16 20:39:19.840