Chromium is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. More information on Chromium can be seen here
. Chromium is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Chromium's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\41.0.2235.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Chromium's primary file takes around 671.00 KB (687104 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Chromium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.81 MB (5046272
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (671.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.11 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.08 MB)
- setup.exe (982.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 41.0.2235.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by Chromium. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found automatically. After you select Chromium in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 05:59:04.633