This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. More data about Chromium can be seen here
. Usually the Chromium application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\64.0.3270.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it occupies around 1.65 MB (1731584 bytes) on disk.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.68 MB (3860480
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.65 MB)
- setup.exe (2.03 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 64.0.3270.0
alone. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found very quickly. After you select Chromium in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 16:37:58.873