This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. More data about Chromium can be seen here
. Usually the Chromium application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\64.0.3270.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it occupies around 1.65 MB (1731584 bytes) on disk.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.68 MB (3860480
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.65 MB)
- setup.exe (2.03 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 64.0.3270.0
alone. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium application will be found very quickly. When you click Chromium in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 16:37:58.873