Chromium is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. You can find out more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\60.0.3112.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.14 MB (1197568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Chromium. They take about 2.84 MB (2979328
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.14 MB)
- setup.exe (1.70 MB)
This data is about Chromium version 60.0.3112.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by Chromium. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 03:05:48.010