This page contains detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. Check out here
where you can read more on Chromium. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\48.0.2558.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. The application's main executable file occupies 685.00 KB (701440 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Chromium. They occupy about 2.54 MB (2659840
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (685.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (763.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 48.0.2558.0
of Chromium. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by Chromium. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 11:44:31.137