This page contains detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. Check out here
where you can read more on Chromium. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\48.0.2558.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. The application's main executable file occupies 685.00 KB (701440 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Chromium. They occupy about 2.54 MB (2659840
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (685.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (763.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 48.0.2558.0
of Chromium. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by Chromium. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 11:44:31.137