Chromium is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. Take a look here
for more details on Chromium. Chromium is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Chromium's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\59.0.3064.0\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and its approximative size is 866.00 KB (886784 bytes).
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.70 MB (8074240
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (866.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (5.65 MB)
- setup.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 59.0.3064.0
of Chromium. You can find here a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by the software company Chromium. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium application will be found automatically. When you select Chromium in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 19:16:39.483