This page is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Go over here
for more information on Chromium. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\70.0.3534.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.47 MB (1546240 bytes) on disk.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.16 MB (4365824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.47 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (558.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 70.0.3534.0
of Chromium. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by Chromium. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 21:21:32.550