This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. You can read more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\67.0.3396.62\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.44 MB (1510400 bytes) on disk.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They take 3.80 MB (3983360
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.44 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (534.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 67.0.3396.62
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by Chromium. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found very quickly. After you select Chromium in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 04:34:47.750