This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. You can read more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\67.0.3396.62\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.44 MB (1510400 bytes) on disk.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They take 3.80 MB (3983360
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.44 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (534.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 67.0.3396.62
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by Chromium. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found very quickly. When you click Chromium in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 04:34:47.750