Chromium is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. More information on Chromium can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\70.0.3538.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is named chrome.exe and occupies 1.66 MB (1743360 bytes).
Chromium is composed of the following executables which take 4.54 MB (4759552
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.66 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (558.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 70.0.3538.0
of Chromium. You can find below a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by the software company Chromium. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found very quickly. When you select Chromium in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 11:57:53.817