This page is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. More info about Chromium can be seen here
. Chromium is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\55.0.2878.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and it has a size of 3.46 MB (3632128 bytes).
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.02 MB (5261824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (3.46 MB)
- setup.exe (1.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 55.0.2878.0
of Chromium. You can find below a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by the software company Chromium. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found very quickly. After you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 18:30:47.473