Chromium is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Take a look here
for more info on Chromium. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Chromium's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\70.0.3535.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.47 MB (1546240 bytes) on disk.
Chromium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.16 MB (4365824
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.47 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (558.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
This data is about Chromium version 70.0.3535.0
alone. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by Chromium. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found very quickly. After you click Chromium in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 11:40:44.660