Chromium is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Take a look here
for more info on Chromium. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Chromium's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\70.0.3535.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.47 MB (1546240 bytes) on disk.
Chromium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.16 MB (4365824
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.47 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (558.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
This data is about Chromium version 70.0.3535.0
alone. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by Chromium. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found automatically. When you select Chromium in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 11:40:44.660