This page contains thorough information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Chromium. Chromium is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\47.0.2518.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Chromium's primary file takes around 683.00 KB (699392 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.12 MB (7468032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (683.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.53 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.02 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (764.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.10 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 47.0.2518.0
alone. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by the software company Chromium. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium application will be found automatically. When you click Chromium in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 11:25:14.993