This page is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. More information about Chromium can be found here
. Chromium is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\48.0.2559.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 646.00 KB (661504 bytes) on disk.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.53 MB (4747264
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (646.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (689.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.24 MB)
- setup.exe (1,011.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 48.0.2559.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by Chromium. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 21:03:23.000