This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. You can find out more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Chromium's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\59.0.3034.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it occupies about 1,020.50 KB (1044992 bytes) on disk.
Chromium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.56 MB (2687488
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1,020.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.57 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 59.0.3034.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by the software company Chromium. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-09 10:12:30.890