Chromium is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. More information on Chromium can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\60.0.3110.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. The program's main executable file occupies 1.03 MB (1082880 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Chromium. They take an average of 2.64 MB (2763264
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.03 MB)
- setup.exe (1.60 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 60.0.3110.0
of Chromium. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by Chromium. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 21:07:43.410