Chromium is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. You can find out more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Chromium is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\45.0.2411.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 676.50 KB (692736 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.45 MB (2567680
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (676.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (734.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 45.0.2411.0
of Chromium. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you remove Chromium from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Chromium:
The files below remain on your disk by Chromium when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Applications Chromium
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chromium
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Chromium is an application released by Chromium. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found very quickly. When you select Chromium in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 11:33:02.963