Chromium is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Chromium. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\70.0.3532.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.47 MB (1546240 bytes) on disk.
Chromium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.16 MB (4366336
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.47 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (558.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 70.0.3532.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by the software company Chromium. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 05:34:20.090