Chromium is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Chromium. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\70.0.3532.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.47 MB (1546240 bytes) on disk.
Chromium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.16 MB (4366336
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.47 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (558.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 70.0.3532.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by the software company Chromium. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 05:34:20.090