You can find below detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. You can find out more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Usually the Chromium application is placed in the C:\Users\UserNamer\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserNamer\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\35.0.1870.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 706.50 KB (723456 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.75 MB (6024704
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (706.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.96 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.03 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 35.0.1870.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by the software company Chromium. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found very quickly. When you select Chromium in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-01 07:52:01.243