This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. You can read more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\47.0.2519.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it takes circa 683.00 KB (699392 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Chromium. They occupy 2.51 MB (2636800
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (683.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (762.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.10 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 47.0.2519.0
alone. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found very quickly. After you click Chromium in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 12:19:27.547