You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. More information on Chromium can be found here
. Chromium is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\34.0.1754.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 751.50 KB (769536 bytes) on disk.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.77 MB (6054912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (751.50 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (76.50 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (176.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.61 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 34.0.1754.0
of Chromium. You can find here a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 14:14:25.910