Chromium is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. You can find out more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Chromium's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\62.0.3202.94\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.76 MB (4990976 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Chromium. They occupy about 10.09 MB (10577408
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (4.76 MB)
- setup.exe (5.33 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 62.0.3202.94
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by Chromium. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 07:09:39.710