This web page contains complete information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. You can read more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\42.0.2283.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and occupies 659.50 KB (675328 bytes).
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.46 MB (2583040
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (659.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (703.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about Chromium version 42.0.2283.0
only. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Chromium.Directories found on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Chromium is an application released by the software company Chromium. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found automatically. After you click Chromium in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-15 07:56:16.220