This page is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. You can read more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Chromium's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\41.0.2262.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. delegate_execute.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.11 MB (1167360 bytes) on disk.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.80 MB (8182784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- delegate_execute.exe (1.11 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.01 MB)
- setup.exe (986.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (633.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.16 MB)
- setup.exe (960.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 41.0.2262.0
of Chromium. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by the software company Chromium. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:43:54.850