You can find below details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Chromium. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\66.0.3345.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.68 MB (1760768 bytes) on disk.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They take 3.74 MB (3921408
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.68 MB)
- setup.exe (2.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 66.0.3345.0
of Chromium. You can find here a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by Chromium. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 10:04:04.180