This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. More information about Chromium can be seen here
. Chromium is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Chromium's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\70.0.3533.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.47 MB (1546240 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Chromium. They take about 4.16 MB (4365824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.47 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (558.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 70.0.3533.0
of Chromium. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by the software company Chromium. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found automatically. After you select Chromium in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 03:32:27.167