This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. More information about Chromium can be seen here
. Chromium is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Chromium's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\70.0.3533.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.47 MB (1546240 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Chromium. They take about 4.16 MB (4365824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.47 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (558.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 70.0.3533.0
of Chromium. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by the software company Chromium. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 03:32:27.167