This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. More information on Chromium can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\38.0.2119.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and occupies 719.00 KB (736256 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Chromium. They occupy about 4.48 MB (4693504
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (719.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.61 MB)
- setup.exe (1.16 MB)
This page is about Chromium version 38.0.2119.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by the software company Chromium. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found very quickly. When you click Chromium in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 08:41:58.753