You can find below details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Further information on Chromium can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Chromium's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\47.0.2525.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it occupies about 644.00 KB (659456 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Chromium. They occupy 4.43 MB (4641280
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (644.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (688.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.22 MB)
- setup.exe (925.00 KB)
This page is about Chromium version 47.0.2525.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by Chromium. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found automatically. After you click Chromium in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 10:11:36.230