A way to uninstall Chromium from your PC
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It is developed by Chromium
. More information on Chromium can be seen here
. Chromium is usually set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Chromium is "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\42.0.2311.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and occupies 664.00 KB (679936 bytes).
The executables below are part of Chromium. They occupy about 2.45 MB (2572288
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (664.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (744.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.08 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 42.0.2311.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Chromium we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Chromium:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Chromium's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chromium
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chromium\Chromium.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID\SplashScreen\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID!Chromium.NM6FKOQL5LSIKLH2QSY7IWPC2I
A way to remove Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Chromium is a program by Chromium. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found very quickly. When you click Chromium in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Chromium:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:52:40.553