This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. Check out here
for more info on Chromium. Chromium is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\41.0.2215.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it takes circa 704.50 KB (721408 bytes) on disk.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.14 MB (3290624
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (704.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.29 MB)
- setup.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 41.0.2215.0
of Chromium. You can find below info on other releases of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by Chromium. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-14 06:03:01.117