This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Additional info about Chromium can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\63.0.3207.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.64 MB (4863488 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.69 MB (10159104
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (4.64 MB)
- setup.exe (5.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 63.0.3207.0
of Chromium. You can find here a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by the software company Chromium. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-05 07:24:51.340