This info is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. You can read more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Usually the Chromium application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\66.0.3358.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and occupies 1.67 MB (1749504 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Chromium. They occupy 4.14 MB (4344832
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.67 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (421.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 66.0.3358.0
of Chromium. You can find below a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by the software company Chromium. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-02 13:40:15.997