This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. More information on Chromium can be found here
. Chromium is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Chromium is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\40.0.2207.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 704.50 KB (721408 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Chromium. They occupy about 3.14 MB (3293184
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (704.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.29 MB)
- setup.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 40.0.2207.0
of Chromium. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by the software company Chromium. Some people want to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found very quickly. When you select Chromium in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:36:52.250