You can find on this page details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Chromium. Chromium is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\14.0.785.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.09 MB (1145344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Chromium. They take an average of 3.74 MB (3917824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.09 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (89.00 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (86.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.25 MB)
- setup.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 14.0.785.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by Chromium. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130