Cross Fire is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More details about the program Cross Fire can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156804_1
. Cross Fire is usually set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Cross Fire's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 5.36 MB (5624736 bytes) on disk and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Cross Fire. They take about 5.64 MB (5918016
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.36 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.149
of Cross Fire. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. When you select Cross Fire in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156804_1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-22 11:12:50.830