This info is about Cross Fire for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Please follow http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's web page. The application is usually located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Cross Fire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 5.29 MB (5545888 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Cross Fire. They take about 5.66 MB (5930304
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.29 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
This page is about Cross Fire version 1.136
alone. You can find here a few links to other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Cross Fire from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cross Fire in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The publisher is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-14 18:18:57.887