You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Cross Fire for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more details on Mail.Ru. More info about the software Cross Fire can be found at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Cross Fire is normally installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 4.57 MB (4796368 bytes).
Cross Fire installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.93 MB (5170928
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.57 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.81
of Cross Fire. You can find below a few links to other Cross Fire releases:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Cross Fire from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire program will be found very quickly. When you select Cross Fire in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 11:00:29.830