This info is about Cross Fire for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Please follow http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. Cross Fire is typically installed in the C:\Cross Fire directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Cross Fire's main file takes about 5.18 MB (5431200 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Cross Fire. They occupy about 5.55 MB (5815616
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.18 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.125
of Cross Fire. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cross Fire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cross Fire in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 14:53:24.230