Cross Fire is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more details on Mail.Ru. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cross Fire. Cross Fire's main file takes about 4.25 MB (4458080 bytes) and is called patcher_cf.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Cross Fire. They occupy about 10.29 MB (10786224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aegis.exe (661.82 KB)
- Aegis64.exe (134.32 KB)
- crossfire.exe (1.93 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.14 MB)
- launcher.exe (980.03 KB)
- patcher_cf.exe (4.25 MB)
- selfupdate_cf.exe (125.37 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 22.214.171.124
only. For more Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire program will be found very quickly. When you click Cross Fire in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-22 18:39:25.773