This web page is about Cross Fire for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. The program is often placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cross Fire. The application's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 6.63 MB (6953424 bytes).
Cross Fire is composed of the following executables which take 7.17 MB (7519648
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.63 MB)
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
This page is about Cross Fire version 1.191
alone. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Cross Fire from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire app will be found very quickly. After you click Cross Fire in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-12 16:17:49.110