Cross Fire is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. Open here
for more info on Mail.Ru. Please open http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
if you want to read more on Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Cross Fire application is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Cross Fire's main executable file and it occupies about 6.41 MB (6717392 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Cross Fire. They occupy 6.94 MB (7275376
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.41 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
This data is about Cross Fire version 1.174
only. You can find below info on other versions of Cross Fire:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Cross Fire we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Cross Fire from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Запустить Cross Fire.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Удалить игру.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire
Cross Fire is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cross Fire from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cross Fire in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-23 19:20:59.513