Cross Fire is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more info about Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. Cross Fire is normally set up in the C:\Cross Fire folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Cross Fire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Cross Fire's main file takes around 9.47 MB (9930368 bytes) and its name is GameCenter.exe.
Cross Fire contains of the executables below. They take 12.80 MB (13421440
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.47 MB)
- hg64.exe (875.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.263
of Cross Fire. You can find below info on other versions of Cross Fire:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application by Mail.Ru. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cross Fire from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cross Fire in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The publisher is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-05 14:12:52.080