This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Cross Fire for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. You can see more info about Cross Fire at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2595474_2007590_101&mr1lext=3352_clickId%3dad3d18ab-5949-46df-8ddd-4ffd2e3a0ef9&_1lnh=1
. Cross Fire is commonly set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled GameCenter.exe and it has a size of 8.90 MB (9336960 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Cross Fire. They occupy 9.89 MB (10366848
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (680.63 KB)
- GameCenter.exe (8.90 MB)
- HG64.exe (325.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.211
of Cross Fire. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Cross Fire from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Cross Fire:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Cross Fire.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\Удалить Cross Fire.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire
Cross Fire is a program by Mail.Ru. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cross Fire in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The publisher is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2595474_2007590_101&mr1lext=3352_clickId%3dad3d18ab-5949-46df-8ddd-4ffd2e3a0ef9&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-03 14:53:19.677